Monday, February 8, 2010

I Feel Unlucky


U think, u can take me for granted, u expect me to help u whenever you facing hard time...I die for all day long. Sacrifice whatever i have just to see u successful in life. U take everything i have. I left everything just to make u happy & smile. i dun ask much just a piece of attention & love. But u never say thanked. U go seek for new happiness but never think about my feel. U leave me behind, cheat me everyday & hide everything. Without u realize i always watch u from behind, watch ur steps, hear your words & wonder ur movements. Today i fall sick, i miss my place, i miss my family & i miss my friends very much. I left them for a while just to fulfill ur wish & happiness, just to follow ur steps , just to easier your days & night. Until today, u never realize i'm the one who always there during hard & sweet time. Who always hear your sigh & who always share a plate of food & always walk together with u. ...

1 comments:

zetta jones said...

hye dear...i know its really hard when u love someone but he does not appreciate u even once....but be patient ok...if u think he is the one 4 u dat is the risk dat u have to take....but if not,go n hunt 4 someone else....the better one....the one dat can love n sacrifice all the things juz 4 u....im alwaiz wif u...take care..!!!mmuuuaahhh...

Post a Comment